Protect yourself and those you care about with a face mask that suits your personality. CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
Available in 4 sizes:
Adult: 7.25" x 4.6" / 18.5 x 11.5 cm
Teen: 7.25" x 4.6" / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with over-ear elastic straps. Each ear strap is 6.5" / 17cm
Kids masks: (different design to fit child's face)
Ages 8-12, measures 6.7" x 3.9" / 17 x 10 cm. Over-ear elastic straps are 4.5" / 11.4
Ages 3-7, measures 6" x 3.6" / 15 x 9 cm. Over-ear elastic straps are 4.5" / 11.4 cm
* Protect yourself and your loved ones
* Over-ear elastic straps for a snug fit over mouth and nose.
* Secure and comfortable fit.
* Express yourself even when you can't show your face
* 2 layers of soft 100% brushed polyester which provides a barrier.
* Size: 7.25" x 4.6" / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with
* Washable and reusable.
* For every mask sold, there will be a donation to Heart to Heart International.
* Adult use only and should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance
* Ships WORLDWIDE from the US. Note that shipping times are highly uncertain in these times, and may take between 2 and 4 weeks.
* Material: Polyester, 2 layers.
Machine wash hot after each use and tumble dry.
You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these covers.
Legal disclaimer: The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.